Ideas and discoveries
entrepreneurship Mackie honored as his latest startup shifts toward high gear
Anthropology Fossil Trove Adds a New Limb to Human Family Tree
- More »
- ‘Live from Paris’ will connect Wisconsin with UN climate conference Nov. 24, 2015
- DPI and education researchers team up on $5.2 million grant to reduce gaps in opportunity and achievement Nov. 24, 2015
- UW-Madison remains highly ranked in research spending despite shrinking revenue streams Nov. 24, 2015
- Developing drug resistance may be a matter of diversity for tuberculosis Nov. 23, 2015
- Admiral's leadership lesson inspires UW-Madison Naval ROTC students Nov. 23, 2015
- AAAS honors five UW-Madison engineers and physicists as fellows Nov. 23, 2015
- UW-Madison student named Rhodes Scholar; another is finalist Nov. 21, 2015
- Lubars’ gift helps strengthen, expand UW-Madison Computer Sciences Nov. 20, 2015
- More »
UW in the News
- The University of Wisconsin wasn't attracting diverse applicants. So it did something bold. Upworthy
- We Tried A Futuristic Cranberry. It Was Fresh And Naturally Sweet National Public Radio
- Man ejected from football game sends police 240 doughnuts AP
- Poll: Nearly half of state voters oppose a ban on fetal tissue research Capital Times
- 'Trumbo' movie draws attention to blacklisted author's papers at UW Capital Times
- Scientists have grown human vocal cords in the lab for the first time BuzzFeed News
An overnight storm meant plenty of work at Camp Randall Stadium before the Badgers' final home game against Northwestern Saturday.
Michael Corradini, an expert on nuclear power, can comment on the possble lifting of a decades-old ban on building new nuclear power plants in Wisconsin.
Paul Wilson, a professor of engineering physics, is also available to discuss aspects of nuclear power as they relate to the proposed lifting of the moratorium.