General Media Inquiries
The University Communications photo library contains thousands of recent photos available for licensing. High-resolution files are usually available free of charge for news media. Requests are fulfilled the same day if possible.
Book a Live Shot
UW–Madison is equipped with a VideoLink ReadyCam® studio for live or taped HD television interviews with our experts.
Policies & Guidelines
Information about advertising, drones, film use, logos, prepared statements and more.
- UW-Madison’s Brian Burt to be inducted into Martin Luther King Jr. Collegium of Scholars
- UW–Madison scientists part of $12.8 million effort to improve cranberries and blueberries
- UW–Madison names Kindle to lead enrollment management
- Baldwin, nominated by UW–Madison and Marquette, wins ‘Champion of Science’ award
- 13 Demands: The 1969 Black Student Strike
Patz is an international expert on the health effects of climate change. He won a share of the 2007 Nobel… More
Results from the first primary of the election season are in hand. Kathy Cramer and Barry Burden, Elections Research Center faculty, are available for… More
Tweets from @UWMadison