General Media Inquiries
The University Communications photo library contains thousands of recent photos available for licensing. High-resolution files are usually available free of charge for news media. Requests are fulfilled the same day if possible.
Book a Live Shot
UW–Madison is equipped with a VideoLink ReadyCam® studio for live or taped HD television interviews with our experts.
Policies & Guidelines
Information about advertising, drones, film use, logos, prepared statements and more.
- Media advisory: UW-Madison experts address back-to-school topics
- Media Advisory: A summer of extreme weather
- Let the games begin: UW-Madison experts ready to talk Olympics
- UW-Madison 'COVID crisis: Looking forward' experts, new website
- UW-Madison COVID-19 stories and experts: Thursday Mourning, spread data, new vaccines
Social security benefits will inrease by 5.9 percent beginning in 2022, according to the Social Security Administration. Timothy Smeeding, a… More
Kathleen Culver, director of the Center for Journalism Ethics, is available for interviews about the ongoing investigation into the Washington… More
Tweets from @UWMadison
If you miss the Wonders of Physics presentation Friday night, we also have LabEscape running all weekend at the Ing… https://t.co/yuGk0V3h7H