General Media Inquiries
The University Communications photo library contains thousands of recent photos available for licensing. High-resolution files are usually available free of charge for news media. Requests are fulfilled the same day if possible.
Book a Live Shot
UW–Madison is equipped with a VideoLink ReadyCam® studio for live or taped HD television interviews with our experts.
Policies & Guidelines
Information about advertising, drones, film use, logos, prepared statements and more.
- UW-Madison COVID-19 stories and experts: Thursday Mourning, spread data, new vaccines
- UW-Madison experts available to discuss Biden inauguration
- COVID-19 stories and experts: Vaccine distribution, well-being, back to the workplace
- COVID-19 stories and experts: Virus mutation, vaccine, surge, handling the holidays
- UW-Madison election stories and experts: Voting rights, youth turnout, foreign interference
Manuel P. Teodoro, an expert on the intersection of politics, public policy, and public management, can discuss the Texas water… More
Sarah Halpern-Meekin, Associate Professor of Human Development and Family Studies, and of Public Affairs, uses qualitative and quantitative methods to… More
Tweets from @UWMadison