General Media Inquiries
The University Communications photo library contains thousands of recent photos available for licensing. High-resolution files are usually available free of charge for news media. Requests are fulfilled the same day if possible.
Book a Live Shot
UW–Madison is equipped with a VideoLink ReadyCam® studio for live or taped HD television interviews with our experts.
Policies & Guidelines
Information about advertising, drones, film use, logos, prepared statements and more.
- UW-Madison COVID-19 experts available: Food safety, finances, more
- Experts from UW–Madison available to discuss COVID-19
- Scout’s Super Bowl story is a viral hit
- Cellphones causing horns on millennials? Not so fast
- Chazen installation documentary premieres Dec. 20
Barry Burden, director of the Elections Research Center, is ready to discuss the upcoming Wisonsin primary, and how recent developments,… More
Karen Smith, an expert on how people respond to stress and a post-doctoral student in psychology, can discuss why some… More