General Media Inquiries
The University Communications photo library contains thousands of recent photos available for licensing. High-resolution files are usually available free of charge for news media. Requests are fulfilled the same day if possible.
Book a Live Shot
UW–Madison is equipped with a VideoLink ReadyCam® studio for live or taped HD television interviews with our experts.
Policies & Guidelines
Information about advertising, drones, film use, logos, prepared statements and more.
- Have microscope, will travel: New tech project links Madison, Boston scientists
- Bucky's Tuition Promise could help families in depressed farm economy
- Tincher named to lead administrative transformation initiative
- Researchers pinpoint cause of deadly Lake Michigan rip current
- UW team finds key to common cancer pathway in discovery that could unlock new therapies
Hubbard studies flood and natural disaster response. He can discuss how the widespread flooding throughout the Midwest fits in with… More
Laura Albert, an expert on sports analytics and bracketology, can comment on the probabilites and math involved in March Madness. It's… More
Tweets from @UWMadison