General Media Inquiries
The University Communications photo library contains thousands of recent photos available for licensing. High-resolution files are usually available free of charge for news media. Requests are fulfilled the same day if possible.
Book a Live Shot
UW–Madison is equipped with a VideoLink ReadyCam® studio for live or taped HD television interviews with our experts.
Policies & Guidelines
Information about advertising, drones, film use, logos, prepared statements and more.
- COVID-19 stories and experts: Virus mutation, vaccine, surge, handling the holidays
- UW-Madison election stories and experts: Voting rights, youth turnout, foreign interference
- COVID-19 stories and experts: Detecting COVID-19 pneumonia, challenge trials, Halloween
- Election experts: Early voting on campus, fundraising, what the U.S. economy needs
- Election 2020 experts: Voting systems, VP debate, more
AstraZeneca and Oxford reported that their vaccine trials show up to 90 percent efficacy among volunteers in clinical trials. Hartman, principal investigator for… More
Margaret Kerr, an assistant professor of human development and family studies, is available to discuss the impact of the pandemic… More
Tweets from @UWMadison