General Media Inquiries
The University Communications photo library contains thousands of recent photos available for licensing. High-resolution files are usually available free of charge for news media. Requests are fulfilled the same day if possible.
Book a Live Shot
UW–Madison is equipped with a VideoLink ReadyCam® studio for live or taped HD television interviews with our experts.
Policies & Guidelines
Information about advertising, drones, film use, logos, prepared statements and more.
- Faith in action: Loka Initiative brings faith leaders and scientists together
- Berlin conference explores influence of UW–Madison’s Professor Mosse
- Organizational structure, leadership posts announced for Student Affairs
- Chungyalpa has a knack for finding what people have in common
- “Breakthrough” grants awarded to two agriculture researchers at UW-Madison
More than 80 million people have used FaceApp, allowing technology to lend a hand in the aging process by digitallly… More
Kenneth Mayer, an expert on the American presidency and presidential powers, can comment on a resolution presented by the House to… More
Tweets from @UWMadison