General Media Inquiries
The University Communications photo library contains thousands of recent photos available for licensing. High-resolution files are usually available free of charge for news media. Requests are fulfilled the same day if possible.
Book a Live Shot
UW–Madison is equipped with a VideoLink ReadyCam® studio for live or taped HD television interviews with our experts.
Policies & Guidelines
Information about advertising, drones, film use, logos, prepared statements and more.
- Liquid-to-glass transition process gains clarity
- When communicating with color, balance can be a path to accuracy
- Styling — in fashions from around the world
- Hilldale Award winners recognized for their contributions
- UW-Madison graduate programs ranked high by U.S. News
Figuring out a good way communicate using color can be difficult, because the same color can signal different meanings and… More
Sebastian Heinz, an expert on astrophysics and black holes, can comment on the scientific legacy of Cambridge University physicist Stephen… More
Tweets from @UWMadison