General Media Inquiries
The University Communications photo library contains thousands of recent photos available for licensing. High-resolution files are usually available free of charge for news media. Requests are fulfilled the same day if possible.
Book a Live Shot
UW–Madison is equipped with a VideoLink ReadyCam® studio for live or taped HD television interviews with our experts.
Policies & Guidelines
Information about advertising, drones, film use, logos, prepared statements and more.
- Stressed by finals? Paws and Relax
- Watch comet 46P/Wirtanen, discovered by a Wisconsinite, as it nears Earth
- Chazen installation documentary premieres Dec. 20
- Search begins for new dean of students
- Overcoming West Nile virus, student lands finalist spot for Marshall Scholarship
Mark Stephenson, an expert on dairy policy, can talk about the dairy provisions to the proposed farm bill and its potential… More
Kathleen Culver is an expert on ethics in journalism and is available for analysis on Time Magazine's choice of "The… More
Tweets from @UWMadison
Got a tour of College Library today. Packed house on study day. I can see why students love this space.… https://t.co/SsSgccK7Ta