General Media Inquiries
The University Communications photo library contains thousands of recent photos available for licensing. High-resolution files are usually available free of charge for news media. Requests are fulfilled the same day if possible.
Book a Live Shot
UW–Madison is equipped with a VideoLink ReadyCam® studio for live or taped HD television interviews with our experts.
Policies & Guidelines
Information about advertising, drones, film use, logos, prepared statements and more.
- COVID -19 experts: Women leaders, antibody studies, teen dating, mail-in voting
- COVID-19 experts: Hamsters, clinical trials, MLB season
- COVID-19 experts available: Misinformation, poverty, fact-checking
- UW-Madison COVID-19 experts available: Mathematical modeling, co-parenting, food safety and supply, more
- More experts from UW–Madison available to discuss COVID-19
Claudia Reardon: Finding ways to support young athletes during uncertain fall, winter sports seasons
Uncertainties associated with COVID-19, including the cancellation of youth sports, can trigger anxiety or obsessive-compulsive disorders in young people. And… More
Barry Burden, director of the Elections Research Center, is available for analysis of the Center's latest Battleground Poll results, released… More
Tweets from @UWMadison
We can all do our part to prevent COVID-19 from spreading. Follow Dean Karpus’ lead - stay six feet apart, wash you… https://t.co/m8CHtZPpqv
After three seasons of watching hockey and one season of Mites, all this girl wanted for the new school year as she… https://t.co/hYVDPDGIY2
After the completion of a national search, we are pleased to announce the hiring of our new Assistant Director of B… https://t.co/vPLOlsXznS