General Media Inquiries
The University Communications photo library contains thousands of recent photos available for licensing. High-resolution files are usually available free of charge for news media. Requests are fulfilled the same day if possible.
Book a Live Shot
UW–Madison is equipped with a VideoLink ReadyCam® studio for live or taped HD television interviews with our experts.
Policies & Guidelines
Information about advertising, drones, film use, logos, prepared statements and more.
- Media advisory: UW-Madison experts address back-to-school topics
- Media Advisory: A summer of extreme weather
- Let the games begin: UW-Madison experts ready to talk Olympics
- UW-Madison 'COVID crisis: Looking forward' experts, new website
- UW-Madison COVID-19 stories and experts: Thursday Mourning, spread data, new vaccines
"LuLaRich," a four-part documentary on Amazon Prime, follows the rise and fall of multi-leveling marketing clothing company LuLaRoe. It turns… More
James Lattis, an expert on observational astronomy and astronomy education, can discuss the Harvest Moon which will bring plenty of… More
Tweets from @UWMadison