General Media Inquiries
The University Communications photo library contains thousands of recent photos available for licensing. High-resolution files are usually available free of charge for news media. Requests are fulfilled the same day if possible.
Book a Live Shot
UW–Madison is equipped with a VideoLink ReadyCam® studio for live or taped HD television interviews with our experts.
Policies & Guidelines
Information about advertising, drones, film use, logos, prepared statements and more.
- 'On, Wisconsin' origin story: The forward-looking phrase was used as a Civil War battle cry
- 100-hour challenge winners blend creativity, utility
- Video game improves balance in youth with autism
- Panel to discuss health care policy, ethics and journalism
- Better health through the humanities
Cliff A. Robb, faculty director of the Consumer Finance & Financial Planning, can discuss strategies to stick to a budget.… More
Barbara Ingham, a professor of food science, can talk about food safety during the holidays, particularly how to thaw and… More
Tweets from @UWMadison