General Media Inquiries
The University Communications photo library contains thousands of recent photos available for licensing. High-resolution files are usually available free of charge for news media. Requests are fulfilled the same day if possible.
Book a Live Shot
UW–Madison is equipped with a VideoLink ReadyCam® studio for live or taped HD television interviews with our experts.
Policies & Guidelines
Information about advertising, drones, film use, logos, prepared statements and more.
- UW-Madison 'COVID crisis: Looking forward' experts, new website
- UW-Madison COVID-19 stories and experts: Thursday Mourning, spread data, new vaccines
- UW-Madison experts available to discuss Biden inauguration
- COVID-19 stories and experts: Vaccine distribution, well-being, back to the workplace
- COVID-19 stories and experts: Virus mutation, vaccine, surge, handling the holidays
Manuel Teodoro, associate professor at the La Follette School of Public Affairs, is available for interviews on water use and… More
President Joe Biden signed legislation Thursday establishing Juneteenth as a new federal holiday. Observed on June 19th, the date commemorates… More
Tweets from @UWMadison
UW-Platteville is several steps closer to the launch of a new partnership with the University of Wisconsin-Madison… https://t.co/c7LlUWapou
We are highly supportive of you developing an independent project and competing for career development awards.… https://t.co/scD8HUCRYi
“I’m currently the only openly gay man on a DI men’s college basketball staff — 357 schools — and that has to chang… https://t.co/7GAKJ8PAGb