General Media Inquiries
The University Communications photo library contains thousands of recent photos available for licensing. High-resolution files are usually available free of charge for news media. Requests are fulfilled the same day if possible.
Book a Live Shot
UW–Madison is equipped with a VideoLink ReadyCam® studio for live or taped HD television interviews with our experts.
Policies & Guidelines
Information about advertising, drones, film use, logos, prepared statements and more.
- UW-Madison COVID-19 stories and experts: Thursday Mourning, spread data, new vaccines
- UW-Madison experts available to discuss Biden inauguration
- COVID-19 stories and experts: Vaccine distribution, well-being, back to the workplace
- COVID-19 stories and experts: Virus mutation, vaccine, surge, handling the holidays
- UW-Madison election stories and experts: Voting rights, youth turnout, foreign interference
Patrick Remington, a public health expert at the UW–Madison School of Medicine and Public Health, is available for interviews about the… More
After 17 years underground, billions of periodical cicadas will emerge in late April or early May. Brood X, as this… More
Tweets from @UWMadison
They did it!! Well done to Officer Lau, Officer Lema Hernandez, Sgt. Banuelos, and Dispatcher Cedarquist!! They sh… https://t.co/4lYQm9kEEh