General Media Inquiries
The University Communications photo library contains thousands of recent photos available for licensing. High-resolution files are usually available free of charge for news media. Requests are fulfilled the same day if possible.
Book a Live Shot
UW–Madison is equipped with a VideoLink ReadyCam® studio for live or taped HD television interviews with our experts.
Policies & Guidelines
Information about advertising, drones, film use, logos, prepared statements and more.
- Rank them: Favorite Study Break
- Facilities leader to take new role at University of Texas
- Dean of Students elevates bias response role, hires new assistant director
- Get Social: More dogs! And two other mighty cute critters
- UW South Madison Partnership announces 2020 expansion
Jerry O'Brien, an expert on retail industry trends, can discuss the changing retail landscape and the impact on consumers during the… More
Majid Sarmadi, an expert on color theory and technology, can comment on "classic blue" being chosen as the Pantone Color… More
Tweets from @UWMadison