General Media Inquiries
The University Communications photo library contains thousands of recent photos available for licensing. High-resolution files are usually available free of charge for news media. Requests are fulfilled the same day if possible.
Book a Live Shot
UW–Madison is equipped with a VideoLink ReadyCam® studio for live or taped HD television interviews with our experts.
Policies & Guidelines
Information about advertising, drones, film use, logos, prepared statements and more.
- Course explores new field at intersection of genomics and society
- WSUM’s live radio show connects community with local music
- Reflective art installation displays beauty, intrigue of genetics
- Artwork presented to chancellor
- Coding for equity: UW senior works to make the tech industry more inclusive
Greg DeCroix, an expert on supply chain management, can talk about the demand for eclipse-viewing glasses. As the Aug. 21… More
Jerry O'Brien, an expert on the retail industry, can talk about the trend of brick and mortar stores trying to… More