General Media Inquiries
The University Communications photo library contains thousands of recent photos available for licensing. High-resolution files are usually available free of charge for news media. Requests are fulfilled the same day if possible.
Book a Live Shot
UW–Madison is equipped with a VideoLink ReadyCam® studio for live or taped HD television interviews with our experts.
Policies & Guidelines
Information about advertising, drones, film use, logos, prepared statements and more.
- ‘Magic’ plus UW science equal world-champ cheese
- Spinoff harnesses stem cells for new medical uses
- Center helps make radiation treatment for cancer safer
- Sesame Street brings UW center's kindness curriculum to kids
- Scholarship to prepare international students for global development leadership
Paul Mitchell, an expert on economics of crop production and crop risk management, and Mark Stephenson, an expert on dairy markets, are… More
Donna A. Friedsam, an expert on health care financing, and Justin Sydnor, an expert on insurance, can comment about the… More
Tweets from @UWMadison
.@NIGEL_HAYES You make me proud to be a @UWMadison alum. Stats are forgotten in time, but generosity, + kindness leave a lasting impression.