General Media Inquiries
The University Communications photo library contains thousands of recent photos available for licensing. High-resolution files are usually available free of charge for news media. Requests are fulfilled the same day if possible.
Book a Live Shot
UW–Madison is equipped with a VideoLink ReadyCam® studio for live or taped HD television interviews with our experts.
Policies & Guidelines
Information about advertising, drones, film use, logos, prepared statements and more.
- From rocks in Colorado, evidence of a ‘chaotic solar system’
- Jennifer Warren wants more women movie directors
- Center for Journalism Ethics announces finalists for Shadid Award
- Two UW-Madison researchers awarded prestigious Sloan Fellowships
- UW-Madison among top producers of Fulbright students and scholars
Smith, an expert on American cinema and music in film, can discuss this year's Oscar nominations. "There are two striking… More
Barbara Ingham, an expert on food safety, can talk about new suggested guidelines by the Grocery Manufacturers Association and the Food Marketing Institute that are now… More
Tweets from @UWMadison