General Media Inquiries
The University Communications photo library contains thousands of recent photos available for licensing. High-resolution files are usually available free of charge for news media. Requests are fulfilled the same day if possible.
Book a Live Shot
UW–Madison is equipped with a VideoLink ReadyCam® studio for live or taped HD television interviews with our experts.
Policies & Guidelines
Information about advertising, drones, film use, logos, prepared statements and more.
- UW–Madison's Lancaster ag station celebrates half-century study of crop rotation
- Faust to lead campus quality and process improvement efforts
- Cronon honored by British Academy
- Taking the genomic revolution to corn fields to improve crops
- UW helps create the largest neutrino detectors in the world
Donna A. Friedsam, an expert on health care financing, Meg Gaines, an expert on consumer health advocacy, and Justin Sydnor,… More
Nancy Wong, an expert on luxury marketing, can comment on Michael Kors buying Jimmy Choo for approximately $1.2 billion, adding the… More
Tweets from @UWMadison