Director of undergraduate admissions and recruitment finalists announced
Four finalists for the position of director of undergraduate admissions and recruitment have been invited for campus visits.
The candidates are Jeffrey Fuller, director of student recruitment at the University of Houston; Daniel Hamrin, director of admissions operations at the University of Oklahoma; Timothy Lee, director of undergraduate admissions, SUNY-Albany; and Andre Phillips, interim director, Office of Admissions and Recruitment at UW–Madison.
Each candidate will give a public presentation, scheduled as follows:
Andre Phillips: Wednesday, April 19 at Gordon Dining and Event Center (Overture Room, Room 241A) from 8:30–9:45 a.m.
Jeffrey Fuller: Thursday, April 20 at Grainger Hall (Nicholas Hall, Room 2080) from 10:00 – 11:15 a.m.
Daniel Hamrin: Tuesday, April 25 at Gordon Dining and Event Center (Concerto Room, Room 241B) from 10–11:15 a.m.
Timothy Lee: Thursday, April 27 at Gordon Dining and Event Center (Concerto Room, Room 241B) from 10–11:15 a.m.
The director establishes strategic priorities and goals for the Office of Undergraduate Admissions and Recruitment, serves as a key campus leader in enrollment planning and management, and works collaboratively with campus and community partners to build a class consistent with enrollment goals.
The director reports to Steve Hahn, vice provost for enrollment management.
Admissions Director Search and Screen Committee:
- Chairperson, Derek Kindle, Director of Student Financial Aid, Division of Enrollment Management
- John Baldacchino, Director, Arts Institute
- Jake Blanchard, Associate Dean, College of Engineering
- Brooke Evans, Associated Students of Madison (ASM) Representative, CURAFA
- Gloria Hawkins, Associate Vice Chancellor, Director of Chancellor’s Scholars, Diversity & Climate Programs
- Kevin Helmkamp, Associate Dean of Students, Division of Student Life
- Nick Hillman, Associate Professor, School of Education Department of Educational Leadership & Policy Analysis
- Nancy Hoffman, Interim Director, Campus & Visitor Relations
- Nancy Lynch, Assistant Vice Chancellor for Legal Affairs, Office of Legal Affairs
- Tricia Nolan, Assistant Vice Chancellor, Marketing & Brand Strategy, University Marketing
- Jeff Novak, Director, University Housing
- Brad Richardson, Assistant Director Admissions Processes & Technology, Division of Enrollment Management
- Patrick Sims, Vice Provost for Diversity & Climate, Division of Equity & Educational Achievement
- Wren Singer, Director of Undergraduate Advising, Office of Undergraduate Advising
- Beth Warner, Associate Registrar Office of the Registrar, Division of Enrollment Management