State redesigns Wisconsin.gov website
Wisconsin Secretary of Administration Mike Huebsch has issued the following memo to all UW employees:
I’m pleased to announce the launch of a redesigned www.Wisconsin.gov website to better serve the citizens of Wisconsin. This website is the portal to all State agencies, boards and commissions, and the site receives more than 2.9 million visits each year. The new site is organized around user groups for improved customer service for our citizens, business partners, visitors, government, and the Wisconsin workforce.
Some highlights of the redesigned website include:
- An ability for customers to view the website on all mobile devices
- Links to top online services associated with each State agency
- A Google search engine for better, more productive search results
- An online chat feature to help citizens reach the appropriate agency for assistance
- Targeted paths to help workers locate employment resources and businesses connect with jobseekers
- A directory of state agencies conveniently linked to the top online services each offers
This is the first time the www.Wisconsin.gov website has been renovated in 10 years. This project was delivered at no cost to the State or its citizens through a public-private partnership between the State of Wisconsin and Wisconsin Interactive Network, LLC.
Please take a few minutes to enjoy the new design which showcases the beauty of Wisconsin with landscape photography that will change with the seasons and pays homage to the state’s history with Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired fonts and motifs.
Department of Administration