Nothing like a dog to calm that finals stress
Stressed about studying with finals approaching? Petting a furry animal might help.
Dogs On Call is a Wisconsin organization whose goal is “improving human health through service and therapy animals.” They have events all around campus where you can come to pet their service dogs — for free.
Here’s a list of all the Dogs On Call events happening now through finals week. Or check out the official Dogs On Call calendar!
- Monday, Dec. 9, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Health Sciences Learning Center.
- Tuesday, Dec. 10, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., Elizabeth Waters Hall.
- Wednesday, Dec. 11, 6:30 to 8 p.m., Lutheran Student Center.
- Thursday, Dec. 12, 1 to 2:30 p.m., Chazen Museum of Art.
- Monday, Dec. 16, 4 to 6 p.m., Helen C. White Library
- Tuesday, Dec. 17, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m., Presbyterian House.