Ideas and discoveries
SPINOFF COMPANIES Expert in computer science drives computer-security spinoff
- More »
- UW-Madison collaboration promotes well-being in the workplace July 6, 2015
- Protein Suggests a New Strategy to Thwart Infection July 6, 2015
- Blank reacts to Joint Finance Committee wrap-up July 3, 2015
- Expert: Editing stem cell genes will “revolutionize” biomedical research July 2, 2015
- Fueled by nanoparticles, new catalyst does more with less platinum July 2, 2015
- Bacterial boost makes biofuel production more efficient July 2, 2015
- Study helps state identify family risk factors for child abuse July 1, 2015
- Sweeney announces retirement after six years leading University Relations June 30, 2015
- More »
UW in the News
- Just A Few Important Words About The Declaration Of Independence NPR News
- College law enforcement administrators hear approach to make Title IX more effective Inside Higher Education
- The Wheels on Your Car Could One Day Recharge It As They Roll Gizmodo
- Tenure at UW System now seen as bellwether by educators across U.S. Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- How NASA Used X-Rays to Pinpoint a Distant Star TIME
- Fitbit use tied to increase in activity Reuters
Northern lights glow above boats in Lake Mendota mooring field near the Memorial Union Terrace during a strong solar storm in the northern hemisphere at 12:49 a.m. on June 23. The solar storm is a phenomenon rarely visible this far south above the U.S.
Leachman, an expert on LGBT law and policy issues, social movement litigation, and employment discrimination, can discuss the U.S. Supreme Court's recent decision legalizing gay marriage.
UW-Madison has other experts who can also discuss the high court's decision on the Affordable Care Act.